zomgirl

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yes I am actually posting a thread like this but hey, it's the serious discussion board isn't it? Anyway...

Theres a girl at school who has been waving at me while smiling and saying "Hey" or "Hi". I doubt she likes me, my reason as to why she does this is because she feels pity for me being a loner(I'm extremely introverted when i'm at school) so she trys to make me feel better by doing said thing. Is there any way to get better insight on this predicament?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Not asking for romantic advice on gamer boards would probably be a start. ;)

Man up and get shot down, I say. Either way, you'll be better for the experience.

Probably better off if you do get shot down if you don't though - the womenz, theyz be evilz I tellz ye.

Srgnt Rehab

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd ask her if she wants my fshard... if she says no, then you know she is a keeper (doesn't take your stuff)

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score

Shadeska

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Go with the Thoth.

Or you could do something extremely funny, like going up to her and saying, "Hey, stop it. I don't LIKE you, like you, ok?"

She will be so confused.
Get a friend to recor- oh wait...

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, go with Thoth's. If she really does like you, there's no reason for you to be harsh about it. Good luck.

Tigerkev

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Heroes of Dawn
Reaction score
I would go with Rehab's :roll:

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Probably better off if you do get shot down if you don't though - the womenz, theyz be evilz I tellz ye.

Not that guys are much better :p

I swear some of them have a higher tendency towards drama than women.

Also, like Thothie says, this is not a good topic on a gaming board. This may be a conversation to have with your mother. ;)

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Lol, i was similiar to you a few years ago.
My tip: go hang out with her just for the lols/fun/flirt. Or tell her to gtfo of your life.

You may need some backup of some of your buddies, that is if you got any. It helps you be "more of a man" when needed when it comes to the point... :wink:

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
Lol, i was similiar to you a few years ago.
My tip: go hang out with her just for the lols/fun/flirt. Or tell her to gtfo of your life.

You may need some backup of some of your buddies, that is if you got any. It helps you be "more of a man" when needed when it comes to the point... :wink:

My mom will just say "Oh! She likes you!" without really acknowledging other factors.

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Definitely do not tell her to 'gtfo' unless you ask for tits first.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Shadeska said:
You know we're all expecting updates until the situation has resolved itself, yes?

I first need to know if shes already dating anyone :| And I don't think a relationships are right for me as I am very apathetic and such :|

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Just go ask her out on a date. Or hang out with her and find it out yourself, its not that hard to find out if a girl has a boyfriend? At least it isn't for me.

Srgnt Rehab

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Why would it make a difference if she was single or not? Seriously though, just talk to her. Unless she requests an UGA... then she is crazy :evil:

haseo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
if i met a girl whose love towards me would be unbreakable, id give her the UGA- and i got mine today...

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Asking for advice on the internet? Congrats, you've fallen at the first hurdle! :D

But in all seriousness, do you consider every woman who says "Hi!" to you this way?

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tentadrilus said:
Asking for advice on the internet? Congrats, you've fallen at the first hurdle! :D

But in all seriousness, do you consider every woman who says "Hi!" to you this way?

I had a feeling someone would say that. It's not often someone says "Hi" or "Hey" to me so I imeditaly thought so....very foolish assumption? Yes. But I still think she might like me. But no worries, this thread is ancient.

Keldorn

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Funny story, my fiancee actually had a stalker because he mistakenly thought that she liked him just because she said hello/talked to him.

Anyway, just ask her out or forget about it, otherwise your awkward gawky teenage emotions will just intensify until (possible) rejection will actually feel like it matters, when it really does not.