[wip] axe im working on comments plz

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Background stories are more impressive if you don't show the thinking process:

After many waves of orcs storming his castle, the powerful wizard Milgan was cornered in his own dungeon. The orc general stepped forward, intent on finishing the wizard himself, but the wizard refused to die this easily. With the last of his magic, he was able to keep the general at bay for several minutes, until both wizard's and the general's mightiest blows met. The ground shook and light exploded from the connection. Everything in the room had to avert their gaze to avoid going blind. When the light faded, the army looked back and found that both the general and wizard were gone. Between them, their weapons had forged into one from the magic and strength of the final blow.

The result? The Crisis Axe. It feeds from both your axe wielding abilities and your magic power. When you are close to death, it's true power comes out and you are able to do higher amounts of damage.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
every weapon doesnt have to be magical.

EDIT: every NEW weapon doesnt have to be magical

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Finished

axefinishaq3.png

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Well, they kinda do. If a new weapon is going to be put ingame, it should have something that sets it aside from the rest. There are just so few explainations that you can make involving a human crafting something special and uber powerful, so mystical and divine things are used to explain. It just so happens that magic is the easiest way to do that.

Nobody is going to quest for a sword that was made by a guy in Edana.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
just got the r_view done

Edit: i dont understand the P model... i decompiled p_axes so i could compile my weapons p model but... that parts confusing can anyone help?

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
ceriux said:
just got the r_view done

Edit: i dont understand the P model... i decompiled p_axes so i could compile my weapons p model but... that parts confusing can anyone help?

Give it to Orochi :)

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Orochi says we have to send it to thothie first from now on. but, Thothies gone for a day or so .

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Oh, just link it on the forums. I told Orochi to consolidate everything he can, and if he doesn't, I'll add whatever I can find. But if you don't link it, you'll never see it.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
ok... ill link up what i have but i still cant figure out how to make a p_model... "link up by the end of the night."