Weight value not increasing after 15-16 str

NobleDragon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive already sent a pm to Kuroneko about this but as i havent recieved a response im going to post here to see if anyone else has noticed this.

I started a new char in MS and started training (useing liberal use of cheatmaps btw, since im bored as heck and dont have the patience to do it the Legit way) and i noticed that once my strength hit 15 or 16, my max weight limit didnt increase or did but was neligible. Thought maybe it was just this level and continued but the value still didnt change up to 25-30 str. carried the same set of items the entire time and the bar did shrink or anything. Dont know if this is a bug or intentionally put in so you cant be a walking arsenal or something. Thought this should be brought to the dev's attention, and sorry if its meant to be there or something like that.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
It is true, even with a completely hacked character (straight 250's in everything), you are still rather limited in what you can carry.

I was hoping this limit would be altered in MS:C but it doesn't sound as if the devs like the idea of you being able to carry at least two of each weapon type. Rather, I think they are going to reduce the number of weapons you can carry even further, by limited weapons to their holster types, and not allowing you to slot them in backpacks and the like.

There will, however, be a bank, which should help compensate. How easy this bank will be to access, is a mystery.

Best solution meantime, is to watch the weight of your items and armor.

NobleDragon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ahh, i kinda figured that was the case. But i just wanted to be sure, guess ill have to switch over the the barb's traps (or was it the rangers pelt?) to alieve some of the weight issues. Bedsides, their alot easier to get then the gold armor or dark. (for my legit char btw. got one hacked for fun and one legit for...legit fun :? ) Thanks for the reply!