Vapour!

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I remember Thothie mentioning something about wanting an automated update service thingy. Well here ya go :p

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I dunno... Although, with the exception of Hellz, most servers are better at updating than players...

I remember coming across this back in my days with WW - but does anyone actually use this? IIRC I couldn't get it to work correctly back then, but tis been awhile.

If anyone does use it, maybe at least worth sticking our mod in, as with the ModDB.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I remeber coming accross this back in my days with WW
Who's got to work on they're grammar now :wink: Even though it's a typo :oldlol:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Grammar_Nazi.jpg

Damnit, and I already played all my Mark Twain and Renegade Intellectual cards...

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Lawl :D

Edit: OMG you got me there :oops: just noticed that... lol.. you might have won this battle but you wont win the war :oldlol:

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I dunno... Although, with the exception of Hellz, most servers are better at updating than players...

I remember coming across this back in my days with WW - but does anyone actually use this? IIRC I couldn't get it to work correctly back then, but tis been awhile.

If anyone does use it, maybe at least worth sticking our mod in, as with the ModDB.

MSC is acctually on thier system. However, it died shortly after it's 15min of fame.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Meh, I dunno when I'll get the chance to look into this thing and see if we can prop it up again. I didn't have any luck with it the last time, and it looks as though they've stacked onto it since then, rather than started over with a new approach.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Just to be a part of this Grammar Nazi movement... Kuroneko you mispelled their: you spelled it "thier" :)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
That's a spelling nazi. A grammar nazi would have corrected "there"

[/Normal_nazi]

Wolfhound

New Adventurer
Reaction score
A spelling nazi would also have pointed out that he also misspelled actually, adding an extra c in there. A grammar nazi would have pointed out his misuse of the word it's, a contraction of it is. The correct word would have not had the apostrophe: its.

That was a gem of a post kuroneko :wink:

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
im sorry but u guys are fucking stupid. who fucking cares about spelling a grammar. you guys have nothing better to do

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i care about spellin an grammar, if i din' know about all the rules i couldn't break them all and piss off all the spelling/grammar nazi's 8)

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Im not a nazi either, im a dogcattish political member,...right... nope im not a nazi :D

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I bet I could argue that in the field of medicine, the Nazi's are the greatest people & kindest among them all ever to come from this planet, Earth.

Although their moralities sucked, they still made so much progress (which we use now) in medicine, that it has saved millions more than the millions they killed.