Reaction score
UPDATE: New Pics

helm3.jpg
helm2.jpg
helm1.jpg

quickdraw

New Adventurer
Reaction score
very nice. it looks like a greek warrior helm. i bet it would look cool with the feathers :D

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
haha your actually right, it is a greek helm

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
It looks like... a piece of paper shaped like a helmet. I don't know, I can't really put my finger on it.

Or maybe it's just the lack of a skin. Don't let my comment discourage you, I only meant that... it looks like... a piece of paper shaped like a helmet. I don't know, I can't really put my finger on it.

Or maybe it's just the lack of a skin. Don't let my comment discourage you, I only meant that... it looks like... a piece of paper shaped like a helmet. I don't know, I can't really put my finger on it.

Or maybe it's just the lack of a skin. Don't let my comment discourage you, I only meant that... it looks like... a piece of paper shaped like a helmet. Oh, wait.

Can I see a wireframe of that?

Avoozl

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
It looks like... a piece of paper shaped like a helmet. I don't know, I can't really put my finger on it.

Or maybe it's just the lack of a skin. Don't let my comment discourage you, I only meant that... it looks like.. a piece of paper shaped like a helmet. I don't know, I can't really put my finger on it.

Or maybe it's just the lack of a skin. Don't let my comment discourage you, I only meant that... it looks like.. a piece of paper shaped like a helmet. I don't know, I can't really put my finger on it.

Or maybe it's just the lack of a skin. Don't let my comment discourage you, I only meant that... it looks like.. a piece of paper shaped like a helmet. Oh, wait.

Can I see a wireframe of that?

You know.. sometimes you repeat yourself. Looks good P, add some thickness and a skin and it'll look great.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I r thinking of having helms give various chances to resist stun effects, since so many monsters seem to have said effects.

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
...that's not a bad idea at all thothie :D Don't see why enemies would regularly attack our head anyways, if that was the case we'd all be long dead.

Yeah, that should be put in, stun-resistant helmets (stronger the helmet is, more chance of stopping stunning and/or shorter stun time)

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
this model is replacing the other model i have (spike helm of doom haha) but if anyone wants that helm as in the .ms3d file then ill give it to you.

$inisterisK

New Adventurer
Reaction score
nice style.
but i can tell theres wasted polies and the sides are not very smooth.