THOTH!!!

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Wow. Really, just wow. Not only do you make a pointless thread (since he checks his PMs), but you decide to title it "THOTH", which was already proven to be annoying by tails, and you also don't include any actual information.

Good work.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Wow. Really, just wow. Not only do you make a pointless thread (since he checks his PMs), but you decide to title it "THOTH", which was already proven to be annoying by tails, and you also don't include any actual information.

Good work.
Where is your sense of humor? Did you kill it? Did it run away?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
My sense of humor is apparently beyond you.

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
FuzzyFish said:
CAPS!!!11

More like shift...
and to MiB no comment required for your "Sense of humor" and if you really do even call that a sense of humor; well then its one abomination of a sense of humor and it seems J-M's intelligence is beyond your comprehension and i don't see why you attack me with such slander any how, Because FYI i've been trying to contact him since 12/21/06 and i've sent him two PM's and mailed to his multiple e-mail address's the past two days and have had no response. so this thread is quite Every thing but pointless.

I believe thats Check?

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Care to specify why you are trying to contact him, if it's a FuzNet related issue which I would assume as it's posted here you do realize I can probably handle it.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, J-M's intelligence is quite beyond me, what with the absolutely brilliant backwords-comebacks of his.

And as Fuzzy pointed out, if you had just posted the REASON or perhaps explained WHY you were posting here instead of PMing it would have caused less confusion. So in other words, don't expect me to back off because of your stupidity. I'm attacking you because I frankly don't like you because of the whole cheating thing, then yelling at us and cussing us out. At least have the decency to LEAVE when you say you will.

Mate.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
I'm attacking you because I frankly don't like you because of the whole cheating thing, then yelling at us and cussing us out.
You are attacking him because you're the forum dickhole. Like that EMoneyz guy once was. But he left, fortunately. Eventually, all dicks will leave. So it's only a matter of time before you're gone, too, Man In Black.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score

so Kokris666 is there anything we can help you with or are you just getting the attention of thothie so he can maybe read your PM faster?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
The Man In Black said:
I'm attacking you because I frankly don't like you because of the whole cheating thing, then yelling at us and cussing us out.
You are attacking him because you're the forum dickhole. Like that EMoneyz guy once was. But he left, fortunately. Eventually, all dicks will leave. So it's only a matter of time before you're gone, too, Man In Black.

Well, yes. That as well, but mainly the first reason :D

And I'm not leaving anytime soon, much to your dismay ;-)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
My IM tends to filter out anything that looks like it might be idle chitchat - and my subscription to this page has not been updating for PM's for some reason, so neither has a very good chance of getting your character restored.

Your best bet of getting help is to follow the instructions and make a post here with your ID, slot, and date you would like to be rolled back to. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH ACCESS TO THE FN SERVER so you are MUCH more likely to get restored quickly if you post here, where all the admins can see it, rather than try to just track down me - who is very busy this time of year, playing santa's elf and all.

Failing that, you can also use the semi-automated front page character restore but even that doesn't get as viewed by as many FN admins as the forums.

We've had this nifty idea for an AMX plugin that would allow you to roll back your character from console at will - but it'd involve sockets programming that none of us are currently proficient enough with to pull off.