The War of Fate III - MSC's "Last War"?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I really hate this magnificent bastard, so much... His three quarters Trumpet speaks:
town_whiner-png.6029

Another, but quarter long, reflective snake of dueling extremes in the shadowy grass, carrying golden apples, birthed by his lord to free you of the bondage of yourselves, to raise you further above ape with each bite, in exchange for further fall... Has made it his warrior-mission to collect two more artists of lighting and thunder, to save the world of Leann from an eternal winter.

Post here and name the WIP archive map you wish to retrieve from the soul well and perhaps your favorite MSC star. You may also make a map out of any number of them or their pieces.

The map must be NOV2015 compatible, though bonus points for place holders scattered for the map to automatically update in the future, should the plan succeed (don’t ask for help on that - beyond me just now).

Due date - end of June 2021, or whenever the first three are done, or whenever the Leann's ticker runs out.

The maps will not be rated, the best comment of appraisal will - with surprise reward. The most destructive commenter will be banned, with honors.

"For near two decades or four Olympiads, depending on method of measure, brother's fear of brother has ruled here for all of that saint's pale efforts.
It must be freed of all violence of its past to pass, be it forward or back."

Thus, the harmony of the Triad sings fourth:
“We will not let you judge the lands three.
Instead, we will judge the best cheers for them.
The quality of the poetry of your cheers, will decide Leann's fate.

The worst of all your fears, will not see its sun rise, but will be remembered.”

Pathos signs, Should this last chance my children have given Leann fail, all will be silence.

The leash of Kharaztorant tugs against him, as gnashes lustfully at the sphere of the world, Mere spawn of Torakalth can never overcome themselves like we dragons who were forged by perfection. Strength over others, one over one, upward until it topples and begins again. Sunset is the entity of their religion, they know not sunrise, nor moon. My meal - it is inevitable.

Felewyn moves, Urdual holds her back, Torkalath Screams in rage... Pathos, remains silent. Kharaztorant merely grins and drools.

Attachments

• 1617295744275.png
    1617295744275.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
  • Admin

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
@Lucifer Majiskus - just... Pick up your favorite soundtrack and hack at it.

Which is totally not how half of this darn broken world is built.

jon50559

Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
RiP
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
Is this real?

EDIT: Not trolling. Just surprised.

Last edited:
  • Admin

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
My inner 60's hippy turned Old Skool Goff wants to say, "As real as anything, man."

Sorry, Gen-X failed you once already. I hoped I could fix it with your help, and I have too many dependents giving me the red light. Still some hope though. "Become that small hope", I guess better men would say. Never be angry at someone, only angry for someone.

I probably have another 5-10 years in me, but... Dependants, wife... Ya know.

"Cringe" was great though, we thank you for that - best shit your generation ever came up with.

View attachment The Chaste - Fly Again (official video).mp4
So say "Hi" to MSC's "mom", of some years before it was born, if not the source of all my damage. Time with her was short in years, as it's been with all but this last alien, but the impacts were looooooong - which is what happens when nearly all your ex's get only get demoted friend.

aka. "Mini-Siouxsie" - in reference to other MSC inspiration, who is about to in the old homeland, that has suffered from the same of mankind hating itself, instead of its ideas.
Most of you here did not make that mistake, and the few who did, kinda thrived on it. That was nice to see, at least.
Find a way to love humanity, friend to potential frenemy - all of them, but always dance. We can still dance, a little - just slow sweeping circles now, not fast enough for you.

• Admin

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Oh, btw. MSC Community - if anyone says anything about MSC's patron mother here... Feel free to eviscerate them. ;)

You were indeed a great dragon to dance with. Half of you understood that - only MiB knew the solution. (And no, no homo.)

Last edited:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
"Sleep boy." sorry dad.

Nothing a third of the planet doesn't have at any given time, if I had to guess.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Eh, yes, indeed but don't flash such sigils in mixed company - only in company of witches, pagans, and old skool goffs, and gently remind them, as if questioning your own memory, if they use them incorrectly.

Knowledge such as that is... Discord to the uninitiated. Where as the wise, will simply laugh at it, and those trapped in fear, will rage.