The Death of Arnella

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Finally, the last of Halier. I'd just like to note that I just now wrote the majority of this, and it's about 7AM here. While I don't think it's HORRIBLE, I don't exactly expect an award.

Sort of rushed this one out as I wanted to be able to print all of the stories out and give them to my friend before he goes back to play Marines.

Linky Perhaps a bit more sadistc than it should have been, but meh.

Comments, questions, donations of millions upon millions of dollars so I can code for MS:C without any worries of going to work ever again?

I'll get a .rar of the completed Halier up in a little while (because I can, dammit!)

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well, it delivers what it promises... But it's nothing special tbh, unless you're gonna OMG SURPRISE ENDING us.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yea it was a good few minute read, but I expected more.

WRITE MORE!

• Admin

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Not exactly proud of this one >_>

It comes down to writing or coding, pretty much :p Maybe after I finish my February changes I'll get something written >_>

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Hrm. I should try a writing for this... If nothing else than to submit into the writing contest at my school ($100 bank check for first prize 11-12).

I think I'll start reading up on lore... If only it were in a form I could carry around with me to read on the go. Extensive reading online tends to hurt my eyeballs, though I'm not wasting computer paper to be able to have a copy to read/study.

Who knows, I'll start brushing up on my lore and see where it goes from there.

• Admin

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Dude... Enter me into the contest ;-)

Well, I hope to have another person putting up stories here. It's kinda sad that I'm the only one who does anything (albeit, I wouldn't really consider some of my stuff to be "writer" material ;-))

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Well, I hope to have another person putting up stories here. It's kinda sad that I'm the only one who does anything (albeit, I wouldn't really consider some of my stuff to be "writer" material ;-))

I would start putting up stories, but I've lost the motivation again. I did write about 3 different short stories during winter break, but none of them are finished, and 2 of the 3 are sci-fi.

Maybe I'll start writing again if someone will give me a general plot and a list of characters I can use.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Oh! I just remembered: I started a Creative Writing class today. More than likely you'll see something come from me in the next couple months.

If fact, I might be thinking up ideas, utilizing people I know on the board (though they'd have to submit names to me that I could use/I'd change their names, because I don't think a CW teacher would accept J.M. V2.5.5 or The Man in Black as character names) and their personalities to tie into a story.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
If fact, I might be thinking up ideas, utilizing people I know on the board (though they'd have to submit names to me that I could use/I'd change their names, because I don't think a CW teacher would accept J.M. V2.5.5 or The Man in Black as character names) and their personalities to tie into a story.

You can always create characters that don't have names, and are instead called by their appearance, such as the hooded figure or (even easier) the man dressed in black. But yeah I see what you mean. If they're going to be major characters the readers should be able to call them by name rather than by descriptions. Just giving suggestions, though. :p

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, the two characters in Ara are both named after forum goers who assisted with the map.

Jay'em and Tao'l. ;)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Well, the two characters in Ara are both named after forum goers who assisted with the map.

Jay'em and Tao'l. ;)

I totally called the Jae'em one :p

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
'Twould be good for Jae'em, seeing as I can just rename that character should I ever bring it to Ara.