Suggestions & Events Thread

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
THE SUGGESTIONS FOR SERVERS AND SCHEDULING OF EVENTS THREAD!

Okay, in this thread you may simply post suggestions on how servers should be modified, which maps should be added to the votemap setup and which ones should be slashed due to gayness.

Also, we may schedule meetings in-game to hunt for items & "quest" around for rarities (like gold helm & helm of cold resistance type items). This include only servers capable of handling at least four players, offering 5-to-225 ping. Have to make sure my own server is included in this, now don't I :D

Of course, the ping allowance may variate some, by like fifty or so ping, since MSC is one of those games that are very kind towards even laggy players when playing.

Furthermore, if all of you come to accept this setup, I feel I'm going to have to wipe my ban slate clean of all except Vlad/Chase/Chase Young so as to allow people like Krayman & Kokris a chance to hop in on the fun...

REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT TO BECOME A HATE THREAD! IF YOU ARE ANGRY AT SOMEONE REFER TO THIS THREAD FROM THE OFF-TOPIC SECTION FOR FLAMING SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE POSTING ABOUT IN OFF-TOPIC!

EDIT:
To let you know, I posted this in the FN forums section to mean that... the servers must be connected to FN for these events & suggestions.