New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
THIS MEANS YOU SQUIRREl!"

not that I'VE ever clicked them...>_____________>

Like this: [picture]

eheheheheh "walltest"

Is there anyway you can make scripts recognize it? Because there is an ms_nosave (or something like that) entity.

Perhaps an ms_nosave spawns with them and then kicks them or something >_>

by the way, thats msarea_nosave, a brush based entity which was originally meant for singleplayer - but never worked (so i'm told)

2lt. Walter

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
You should be asked if you want to load the chosen char with a picture from the char over this question.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
If you could really make a character have a "Don't Click" shirt or something on them, when they aren't loadable I mean; that'd plainly kick ass Thothie :)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
If you could really make a character have a "Don't Click" shirt or something on them, when they aren't loadable I mean; that'd plainly kick ass Thothie :)

As per the image there, tis what I intend to do next patch... That is an actual screenshot, not a photoshop.

Walltest is my general test map for testing scripts and monster navigation. (Which still isn't what I want it to be, but I'm so sick of getting it to work and watching it break for no reason two days later).

...I *may* have to release the next patch a day or two early, because I dun think I'm actually going to be around Nov 1st.