SPEED HACKER ON FN!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Chase

SteamID: Thothie has it, I PM'ed him.

What He Did: HE WAS A FUCKING SPEEDHACKER!!!! I got a demo too! That fucker could MOVEEEEEE!!! Was also spamming loot script on Thothie's FN server.

What To Do With Him: THOTHIE PRIME THAT FUCKING BAN STICK! WHACK'EM GOOD!!!! Also SirFish, protect the network, a hacker on FN!

RECORDED DEMO:
http://files.filefront.com/chasezip/;6127715;;/fileinfo.html

P.S.-
If you have that one demo viewing file, you can get the steamID there as well. Also, please excuse my excess in swearing, but this is funny to have evidence to a hacker on FN visa demo :D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Not... much of a demo... but yeah, I was afraid enabeling a PVP vote might bring back the speed hackers...

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Am I the only one who instantly recognizes this dude? Chase = Chase Young = Vlad = a stupid moron who caused trouble before (by stealing / acting like a dick).

I banned him once for a month because of this. I guess he didn't learn squat.
viewtopic.php?t=2198
"chase should be banned" topic.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Oooooh yeeeah. The guy who inspired the thread of infinite h8 and doubled my efforts to fix the 0x0x0 bug. ;) Now how could I forget that? *shrug*

Well, his characters were wiped for cheat... I've not gotten around to banning him from my server - but people who have their char removed for cheats rarely come back. (Debates)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score

A) What's wrong with my demo, it shows what is needed :(

B) He was looting from Reikon after killing him; and he planned to loot-script me.

C) I made this demo because I was wondering why he was so damned confident that he'd beat me in PvP when I had 11 lvls on him.

D) Yay! One more hacker is down!!

P.S.-
I'd keep an eye on on one DJP, I have reason to believe he was speed hacking too; but didn't get any solid evidence. I may be mistaken, if the name that shows up when you look at someone is able to bug, since I saw somebody running around (without ravensmace) at high speeds. Most likely I am thinking it was just Chase again; but who knows.
*BY AGAIN, I MEAN FROM BEFORE I MADE THE DEMO*

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
He could have gained the speed by drinking a potion of speed. But I'll be careful when he's around anywho :) Thx for the warning :D

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
He didn't, that speed was like 4 raven maces together : P.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Speed pots/raven maces don't increase your attack rate and let you insta-kill players. ;)

Speed pot in PVP + Magic = t3h pwn though.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Dude, Chase stole items in the past, there was a four-page thread (full of hatred) about it, and eventually "the truth" came out (that he's a no good thieving/cheating son of a b*tch).

Please do your research before you talk about something.

Edit: I even linked to that four-page thread in this very topic. Scroll up!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Kokris666 said:
Another innocent victom Banned for supposed "cheats"

And I recorded a demo of him attacking & moving ungodly fast :D

We have already had this discussion, as mentioned above; you're just getting pissy because you had your character for deleting Kokris; which happened because you chose to cheat.... and yes we all have evidence of your cheating, your serverIP, steamID, your own server, and that such shit.