sfor fshard quest

Meru

New Adventurer
Heroes of Dawn
Reaction score
Hello,

I made the fshard Boss with Draca and my twink. I would like to know why I got no FShard.
I Made the Most dmg 15k I Made and 6k from Draca.
My twink only has around 600 HP but he got the quer allready.
The twink is on the Same Account than my Main who allready did the quest. Is it only once per Steam id?

Its hard enough to try to get all FShards but this now makes me sad :(
So much time invested and had to request a rollback and now for nothing.

Sorry to be frustrated but please tell me if it was my failure or a Bug.

Greetings
Jens

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
You just broke the game, congratulations!

Tbh, this is probably the anti-farm method for felewyn shards that someone came up with some years ago. Now, who this person might be, i think it's *redacted*.

Seriously, you are better off ignoring the quest, i'm pretty sure this will keep happening so don't bother with it. I know, it sucks but you completly broke the game this time, so no goodies for you. :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Sh*t happens... Probably a one time thing. Type ". quest f" in console. If it reports "complete", you have problems, otherwise you can take another shot.

Meru said:
My twink only has around 600 HP but he got the quer allready.
Which shouldn't have been possible - so sometimes the bugs work in your favor. Quest should require 700hp.

Otherwise, the system is about as simple as I can make it now. Symbols should start appearing if you are on the map when someone talks to the wizards. Quest should end when you are selected for the Felewyn Shard.

You can trade symbols and shards to your heart's content, shouldn't affect the quest status.

...and no, it's per character, not by Steam ID.