Saw MiB Playing Natural Selection

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I saw Man in Black playing on my favorite server on NS, Toxic Hell Combat!! :D

On co_maps only, of course, and we were both dominating as alien before I left.

MiB finished the game as that fat lard creature (otherwise known as the gorge) spitting out massive piss balloons (otherwise known as bile bomb) :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
You should have stuck around for faceoff. There was a guy that just kept complaining about every little thing. OMFG FOCUS FADES THESE GUYS ARE SO CHEAP DON'T RUN AWAY SKULK!

We ended up holding them off until 40, me as gorge again. Dacin' around the hive and healin' = fun ^_^

EDIT:

We should get all MSC/NS players into a game :D

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
That'd probably turn out pretty hilarious, considering most people who play MSC probably aren't too good with FPS games (and I am only good when I disable microphones, which I hardly do since I place chat above gameplay) :D

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I have lots of fun playing NS! I just suck as an alien, well not all the time.

*edit*

Oh I did almost get myself banned on a server for being to good as a marine once :wink:

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
dont like it much

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I've had some days where I am in a really good mood & kicking ass on CS, and those days usually bring in about four or so servers to ban me :D

TONY JAA

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Man Natural Selection was an awsome game but now i play css and i kick ass at FPS games by the way. In natural selection my two fravorite creatures was Lerk and a fade. frav gun was HMG of course lol

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I always play a tank marine! Shotgun my gun of choice.

as an alien I usually play gorge or lerker, I can only really play supporting units as an alien. I just can't handle the other classes very well.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I rock with devour :p

Something you could ask MiB about, since I was dominating rines mostly with devour kills :D

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
I rock with devour :p

Something you could ask MiB about, since I was dominating rines mostly with devour kills :D

if i didn't have so much homework to do i'd come take you down with an lmg...MiB knows it, too.(i go rines, "imma pwn this way, everyone else go that way" - i took two hives before they took one)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Squirrel, you USED to be able to do that, but you dun play FPS anymore and the last time you did, your skills were teh fail :oldlol:

Guys, guys. The best class is quite obviously BATTLE GORGE! That map (can't think of the name) where we OCed up the hive was fun - especially with a rushing onos and battle gorge XD Net ran in with onos, I followed with Gorge Grapple and stuck to the ceiling above the chair. I usually ran out of energy (Blood lust 3) before they got around to stopping my bile XD

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Veil and I are playing NS right now. Add naga_nootch and come play with me sometime :)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I do have to put NS down as the best game ever made... Sadly, not seen any real attempts to follow in its footsteps that haven't failed miserably (ie. Savage).

I admin/co-manage/play on Jigglypuff's NS, so you'll likely see me there sometimes. I hardly play these days, but once in awhile I'll be in (usually when I'm so brain dead, I don't dare work on MSC scripts).

I've hardly had a chance to experience the new 3.2 hell.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
The +movement bind rocks for leaping ^_^

I had focus leap, one hitting most of the marines XD

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for my favorite NS server to update to NS3.2, since there aren't any good CO servers populated right now :p