Rollback request

CmdrQuartz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Monday June 29th whatever save is before 8PM (eastern time). Was doing the bloodstone ring quest, transferring from edana to deralia when I showed up in deralia slot 1 was gone, slot 2 remained.

STEAM_0:0:7302560
slot 1

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Looks intact... Odd... Rolled ya back anyways. Beware you maybe back a stage on the ring quest.

BTW, the only quest line that's picky about doing map traveling legit (that I can recall) is the Shadahar/Xyphemox quest. (Which I should really undo...)

CmdrQuartz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Seemed like the infamous and random level 0 bug, or a variant. I had a character and all my stuff and then buddy and i transitioned from edana to deralia and when the server loaded it was asking me to create a new slot 1 character and continued to after switching to other servers and after restarting steam a couple times. There was certainly hope that it was just a communication error of sorts and maybe it was and I didn't hold out long enough but yeah losing a 750ish hp char, and the only high level I have, is something you want fixed not something you try to fix yourself heh.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Doesn't look like it was the standard 5hp bug though (usually results in the file drastically reducing in size, which comes up in the file difference comparison during a rollback). It maybe the character was intact but refused to send for some reason - might try shutting the game down and reconnecting first next time.