Rollback Please

VorteX

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This is not for an overflow but for a glitch in a map.. I was trading acid bolt when i threw it to the person it disappeared into the wall and we couldn't get it back.. sorry for asking for this but it would be very aprreciated. Steam Id STEAM_0:1:5823188 Middle character / Restore to February 23 9:20-9:30 PM. Thank you Very Much for listening.

VorteX

VorteX

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thank you but one problem.. your rolled me back so far that it was before i even got the scroll.. and i had used potion of forgetfulness but now all of those spells are back.. Thank you for trying.. and try to tone down the rollback to a specific time

VorteX

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I dunno who rolled ya back - but archives are made twice a day, so we can only get so specific.

edit: Rolled you back to the evening of the 23nd, but it maybe the same one you were rolled back to before. Next most recent I can try is morning of the 24th.

VorteX

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thank you so much i got both of my acid bolts back.. no more rolbacks plz lol i just got a golden 2 raven maces and GIB i donot need that to be lost in time :D Thanks a lot Thothie... ( I haven't seen u in game often since i came back)

VorteX

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Development eats most of me free time that isn't stolen from me by kidnapping aliens. About the only time I play is when I'm too tired and BD to develop without making the horrid mess that much worse. (Not that I don't do that when I'm awake).