Roll Back

Teh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I hit Hells Diner, so I connected, lost my items, I need a roll back. Slot 1. Steam ID STEAM_0:1:3484931

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
It is in the... although I suspect it moved. ;)

...rolled back to Nov12 6pm CST.

Type date or 'betadate' in console before joining a server (beware American date format though).

Hopefully come december, we'll be able to get that MSC1.01dev_g thing to read the date of the update the server is running instead, so you can see before you join.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Teh said:
I hit Hells Diner, so I connected, lost my items, I need a roll back. Slot 1. Steam ID STEAM_0:1:3484931

Teh :oldshock:
I thought I mentioned this to you... I guess I failed to mention it soon enough :(

DO NOT ENTER HELLSDINER, THE HOSTER NEVER UPDATES AND IS NEVER ON-PAR WITH OTHER SERVERS!!!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Raptor said:
Why host a server if you know there will be required updates for the game/mod it's running and you'll never update it?

The guy who host Hells Diner used to update periodically... back in like March. Now he seems to have pretty much disappeared and simply leaves his server up 24/7 just about without ever updating it.

If we could somehow contact the host... and tell him to UPDATE his server; that would ROCK! Hells Diner has a nice ping, and seems to ALWAYS be up; so in the event that it could start updating periodically again, that would be fun :D

Iselore

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yea, you have to thank that guy for hosting the only server most of the time for the old version 24/7

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
It's going to be a real problem come December as FN will stop taking requests from dated servers.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
...Wouldn't that HELP? It'll just make it so no one can load. Kind of a prompt for the owner to do something ;-)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I dun think he'd notice.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Well, at the very least, it would keep da nublets from connecting >_>

Note of hope for you. I saw a member of The on Hells, joined the server, thought better of it, betadate in console. Darwin be praised, eh? ;-)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Perhaps. He's relatively new to FN, so I doubt he had much in the ways of beta weapons >_>

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Good chance he had the bone-blade though; EVERYONE appears to have that...

Hey Thothie if you're reading this; I have an idea on what to do with the bone-blade :D

You should make it so that if somebody hits a skeleton with the bone-blade they LOSE health per hit; since they are attempting to absorb death :)

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
or he can just nerf down the absorbed health by either reducing the percentage, or putting a cap on it =\

it already doesn't work well against skeletons...since its a dagger....