Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
yay no more pink shirts.

ne ways i was thinking cause iv seen posts about it before... differnt colored shirts....

ne ways so far all iv got is blue and green... ne one think of any other colors they would like. (im making white "light grey" , and black next.)

blue.PNG
green.PNG
gold.PNG

white.PNG
black.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here. iv got a non-permanant download for 2 of them.

Green Shirt

White Shirt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

filefront mirrors all shirts will be uploaded here so look for when they pop up!

Blue Shirt

Green Shirt

White Shirt

Black Shirt

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
maybe thothie can make this become a script

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
maybe thothie can make this become a script

Hmmmmm... Hmmmmmmmmmm....

I dunno... There are script options for setting submodels, but I don't think there are options for setting skins on a model. Obviously one would just make the skins into submodels, but the issue with that is the bit that makes your skin not show through your armor is a series of submodels. Granted, that system doesn't work atm, but I may have just fixed it... Gotta catch Jester or someone to test fix attempt #4 (it has to be both on client and host).

If I find there is an script method for setting skins after all - hell, screw 4 colors - I can get ya an entire wardrobe. ;)

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
this is a great idea! good job ceriux, I dl'ed the white one :D I am very happy with that! no more gay pinky for me

EDIT: Thothie I hope u can get us this wardrobe :D and ceriux when will black be out?

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
If women did play this game =o... or anyone... usally only me and like 4 people play =o :(

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I dunno, think my server's seeing the most traffic it's seen since January, prior to the char delete thread, when it was packed full 8/8 24/7. Over 200 connects daily now. (Granted, that's opposed to over 1000 then.)

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I dunno, think my server's seeing the most traffic it's seen since January, prior to the char delete thread, when it was packed full 8/8 24/7. Over 200 connects daily now. (Granted, that's opposed to over 1000 then.)
:oldcry:
ill play in your server thothie.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Odin said:
this is a great idea! good job ceriux, I dl'ed the white one :D I am very happy with that! no more gay pinky for me

EDIT: Thothie I hope u can get us this wardrobe :D and ceriux when will black be out?

prolly as soon as i get a new monitor or fix the one i got... i think a thunderstorm cooked it i came home and the power wouldnt turn on to my it... im sad :oldcry:

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
hey guys, ill have a replacement monitor by the end of this week (todays tuesday) so ill be able to start uploading the differnt re-skins and replace the old links with filefront ones. so the re-skins should be fully released by this weekend.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
i had i hud... it didnt work so well... but all i need is my moniter and ill be uploading them. if u want , u can help find places to host them. and u can just upload your favorite('s).

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
the grey shirt dl is the white shirt dl heh...

oh i got a monitor! now i can start getting those shirts up for DL!