Post your request here

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Post your request here, Ill try to make it.

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Re-skin the elven long bow so its looks different from the regular long bow. Have the wood maybe a bit darker or... greener with like some gold elven runes on it or something sweet XD

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I liked that idea so much that I went to look for the model and... I can't find it. :/

I found the longbow model, the wood texture on it is only 32x120 - so there's not much room for artwork there. If the elf-bow model (where-ever it is) is the same, there may not be much room for improvement without remaking the whole model.

They may use the same model, and I just never noticed.

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Bows have a very little place to work but I have done a crappy water bow before, Ill try to make a greenish bow.

And what Tothie said, It may be true I tried to make leather armors look different but theres not model for each armor.

EDIT: Yep, Tothie was right they use the same model : ( any other request..?

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Some models in the weapons category arnt even used in ms. You can change thier names to match ones that are used and replace them and bam you have a different model. I replaced my mace model with the samuri sword XD
Anyways you should reskin some of the models that arnt used like the orion sword and the... other one (lost sword?) for the hell of it

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
o_O I only find a non used sword model, its a big gold one...