Possible cheater

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My mistake with the cheatmap name. I was refering to "easylevels", which is still bloody obvious.

That's a lot of cheatmaps you downloaded for MS... and that's pretty useless since they all pretty much have the same purpose.

Oh, and I think Kuro DID make a map called cheatmap... or something like that. It was a trick map where you spawn and you fall into a vortex... and it does that over and over. I think every time you fell into the vortex it killed you.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
I've never seen a cheatmap named "cheatmap", and I have 99 cheatmaps for MS v1.35.

However, I do have a cheatmap called "mscaves". Most people confuse that with the legal map "mscave". The difference is very small.

You're kidding J-M :oldshock:
For MS1.35, I used to have a cheatmap named "cheatmap"... I got it joining some noobs server who forgot to properly password it (123, jeesh what a noob) :D

It was a high-quality cheat map; and I think if the maker would've added some triggers, removed the heal effect (similar to easylevels2), that the map could've been a nice addition to a legit playing series (by triggers, I mean things needed to be done before skipping past weaker monsters... like thornlands with spider-queen wall & how it won't break till she/it dies).

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
If someone has the source, you could make all those changes and see about it >_>