One of my stupid models

Cyax

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
*cough betterthanthecrappyonesthatareused50milliontimesinMScurrently* Sorry, think I have a cold.

JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
w00t a stupid model to laugh at *cough i cant model ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Cyax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I like it, only tried modeling once... It was a disaster, but if I really wanted to make a model I could possibly make good ones... I don't know, leave the modeling to the modelers... I'm going to go map now... Later! :p

P. S. Cyax like model!

JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
no offence. but if it is stupid, then why the hell would you bother with what? an hour or few of your life, to create a stupid model and then post it on a webpage.

stevenlafl

New Adventurer
Reaction score
JabbahRulz said:
no offence. but if it is stupid, then why the hell would you bother with what? an hour or few of your life, to create a stupid model and then post it on a webpage.

just to show the devs a better model than theirs takes 5 minutes.. and no offense too, but why post on a stupid and not to mention dead thread and bitch as though you have no life?

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
relax guys, Forsaiken revived the thread, not jabbah. it's only been four days since forsaiken posted, so it isn't really reviving a dead topic. But the descussion had ended, so it was pretty useless to post. :p