MSC Drama and related

Raider666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Dunno if Im gonna get in trouble here but all of the sudden I am curious about MSC drama... as far as what has happened and who happened it etc etc. I just want a few simple answers from older MSC buffs who care to talk about it... like what is the story about: WorDor, Pimpsta, Cornholio, and Zun. This post: To offend none and for no reason at all....

Im talkin like associated press here guys dont take sides, unless someone really deservs it :oldlol:

-- and any other interesting factoids about the past of the msc community. (if flaming starts in here just lock it admins...)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
not_this_sh-t_again.jpg

Raider666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok Thothie I see your point. Just direct me to the old s**t tin older posts and ill try to sort it out through the flames... then lock this. Sorry for my curiosity I just want to be informed about these things so I dont sound like a dumbass in game. I'm fairly new to the FN community... and I am worse than a fricken cat to a laser about some of the stuff I have heard in game.
Plus what I hear in game probably isn't reliable and can be misleading so I just wanted to get the facts straight.
Team whine?

Raider666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
nevermind can someone just delete this post... its all here in the forums no need to drag it out again :D