MS:S

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Serious talk about, a serious mod.

Begin the Serious talking about a medival mod!

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
In before he realizes there's a whole subforum for this.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Most of it isn't serious :eek: anyway serious plz

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I stopped reading the Source Chatter section a while ago because some people make unbelievably ****ing stupid "suggestions" for MS: S that should, in their eyes, improve the gameplay.
I doubt MS: S will ever be released, and if I correctly remember some of the downright idiotic things I read in that section, it's a good thing MS: S won't ever see daylight.

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
MasterSword: Source should be a mod for Dark Messiah :mrgreen:
That would make things a lot easier.

I'm pretty sure when you posted in that topic, is when you stopped caring about that section. (that or when someone said to change engines.)

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
SERIOUS, OR OUT! :mad: serious thought about ms:s plz.

dRkILL

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
I stopped reading the Source Chatter section a while ago because some people make unbelievably ****ing stupid "suggestions" for MS: S that should, in their eyes, improve the gameplay.
I doubt MS: S will ever be released, and if I correctly remember some of the downright idiotic things I read in that section, it's a good thing MS: S won't ever see daylight.

Do you think we took those suggestions seriously? I lolled and ignored most of them.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
That's good to hear :)
This suggestion in particular was just downright offensive, so I hope you ignored that one.
Correction:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
That's good to hear :)
This suggestion in particular was one of the better suggestions. Earning, from what I've learn, doesn't mean "Finding it by luck." I'd like a real challenge that everyone at the appropriate level can do. Not everyone likes to farm for an item hours at a time while others found the same "rare" in the fraction of the time, just out of luck.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
It's a good thing you chose to respond.
villager said:
Farming is the lamest exploit in the game

Now let me correct you:
villager said:
I think that farming is the lamest exploit in the game, even though it is not actually an exploit. Also, other people don't have to agree with me.

How old is that? Like... 7, 8 months old? Do you think I still stand by that today? Way to try an attack me from the past.

J-M v2.5.5 said:
Other people don't have to agree with me. Infact, everyone doesn't have to agree with me.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
calm down the topic!

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
I think MS:S should have more developers, i serious.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I'm trying to convince Kaosnyrb (guy who coded Rocket Crowbar Source, while it was still alive), to join the team as a coder. As far as I know, he's pretty good.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
How DARE Squirrel suggest something that makes the game a CHALLENGE! I mean, come on. We need maps with rats only (if that) that spawn all the rares. Maybe we could have buttons that give us the highest level, and if there is no level cap, it gives us a constantly INCREASING level! IT WOULD BE TOALLY AWSUM LEWL!

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
How DARE Squirrel suggest something that makes the game a CHALLENGE! I mean, come on. We need maps with rats only (if that) that spawn all the rares. Maybe we could have buttons that give us the highest level, and if there is no level cap, it gives us a constantly INCREASING level! IT WOULD BE TOALLY AWSUM LEWL!

1168590472717hh2.jpg