Moving (Again)

Elric34

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
You should finish high school with your best friends first, and life lessons can last forever, it's really special to have learned something that could help you later on in life.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I went to three different high schools over the course of five years. I also went to three different elementary schools, though two of those were in the same town.

I learned a lot about making new friends, which is a valuable life lesson. My last year of high school was in a town I didn't know, surrounded by people I didn't know. By the end of that year, though, I had made a fair amount of friends. None that I really contact much any more, but at least I wasn't alone when I went to school. It's tough moving around (especially in your senior year), but make it an oppurtunity to make more friends.

Then again, I never really made any best friends that I don't either keep in constant contact with or, having moved back to where I've spent the most time, don't see fairly often again. I'll have to admit that I have more friends online at this point, though now that I'm getting out there in the real world, the fact that I can open up a lot faster to other people now has already started me making friends with people that I work with, which can lead to making more friends of their friends, and so on! So yes, take this as a Lear it experience, networking is a very good skill to have!