I need rollback

Sai

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I need to rollback

my name in game:Namikaze
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:54427435
Character Slot 1
Happen to what time:2018/11/25 6:00 p.m(GMT+8)

Reason:
At about 6:00 p.m
I play the_wall
After the character died and my resurrection, my felewyn shard disappeared.

thank you~ :D[/quote]

Sai

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I want rollback to 2018/11/25 6:00 p.m(GMT+8)

greatguys1

Epic Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
@Thothie
It seems this keeps getting buried with the other thread :(

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Bleh... Since this was one of those suspicious incidents where just the Felewyn Shard vanished, I was going to check the exchange history. Then I realized the system I had in place for that wasn't working anymore, so I started to try to figure out why - then, yes, the drama in the other thread came up, and I kinda forgot about ya. Sorry. :oops:

Also, something about posts in this thread being self-deleted stopped it from getting bumped on my system, so it seems. Haven't gotten an alert since the first post.

In anycase, done. (Sorry for the delay.)

PS. I may have to bring on an assistant for this. My mind's decaying to the point where I'm only functional enough to figure out how to do rollbacks for a few hours each day, and may end up having to take advantage of those precious few moments for other things more complex than stuffing my face.

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
PS. I may have to bring on an assistant for this. My mind's decaying to the point where I'm only functional enough to figure out how to do rollbacks for a few hours each day, and may end up having to take advantage of those precious few moments for other things more complex than stuffing my face.

Let me know if you pick who it is. Since they get access to an entire server I prefer to at least know who it is ahead of time in case something happens.

Sai

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Bleh... Since this was one of those suspicious incidents where just the Felewyn Shard vanished, I was going to check the exchange history. Then I realized the system I had in place for that wasn't working anymore, so I started to try to figure out why - then, yes, the drama in the other thread came up, and I kinda forgot about ya. Sorry. :oops:

Also, something about posts in this thread being self-deleted stopped it from getting bumped on my system, so it seems. Haven't gotten an alert since the first post.

In anycase, done. (Sorry for the delay.)

thanks