Expansion2 beta

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You still have that 38MB wad! :oldshock:

I dunno when I'll get the chance to check these out... I've notice you also still have that map divided into three parts though.

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
i still have the wad file because i couldnt never fix riverwind2 and get it back to a point where i could compile it with wad include, since i now know how that stuff works XD

and, um, i guess if you reaall dont like the 3 part city, just ripent it and change the transitions so it just skips the middle all together :D i didnt have the patience to think of more crap to add in, and i didnt want to tack it onto my already laggy city halves. :)

On a good note, my whole family left last friday and are coming back tuesday night. I had to stay because i work on monday. I was alone for a whole weekend for the first bloody time probably ever. :D :D :D
Thats right triple happy.
Plus JM learned me some tit ass (<-dont worry this has relevence, i know it sounds really weird) batch compiling skills. So from now on no more huge wads :D.
So what i have i been doing for 2 days straight you ask? With 30 bucks my parents left used for candy and coffee, you better believe ive been mapping the whole damn time :twisted:
I got some tit ass (^.^) stuff in store for you poeple.

forsaiken

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i guess ill check it out :wink:
but my work tends to get crappy the longer i stay up so... i hope yours doesnt. :roll:

forsaiken

New Adventurer
Reaction score
wow! amazing wad! lol definately worth the 38 megs >_> :D

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Is that sarcasm? :D
I editied the names of a few textures that seemed like buttons or animations, but didnt have to appropriate names. I think its cool. But yea, it's a little big lol.

Incivad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Personally I'm loving all the new custom content that's been released. My Ms playing has had a bit of life edged into it. Brilliant maps crow, provided me with a good bit of fun.