Decorated armor... is there a point buying this?

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Decorated armor is heavier and absorbs less damage than plate. We can't say it's for low levels because they will have a hard time just wearing it with the new improved weight system. I think it should be made much lighter and a bit more expensive, like some armor for mage or something. After all it has some runes on it and all.
And talking about armors, instead of everyone having dark or gold helmet hoping to get helmets of resistance, why not make some lesser resistance helmets that can be bought. Could do this with armors too. We really need a better choice of stuff to buy instead of always using money on out of prices potions to make shopping more interesting.
I think Thothie's waiting for some reskins of existing armors to do so, but it would be really good to be able to BUY stuff other than a scimtar at the start.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The decorative armor always seemed to be a pointless trap to me as well, I may do something with it. It's still a full suite of armor, so I expect it to be heavier than leather... I'm not sure how much room we have to play with between studded leather and plate, weight-wise, off hand.

Stun resistance becomes rather pointless below 20%, but could toss in that bronze helmet a little lighter at 15%.