Crusaders
Reaction score
New member: Guardian, Dark Knight.

Welcome.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
sure, u can join, i'll add u to our sub forum area, once in there post ur steam friends id in the friends section ty ^^

also, what title do u want.

Eg, Weissberv's title is A holy leader, or someone elses like Ryans title is Martial Artist (Your title can be anything you want)

bodyhunter

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
If i could join that would be great i'm level 27 fencer and i'd love to get some help i'll try to be on as much as possible

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
bugleboy said:
can i be Soul Reaper?

sure

bodyhunter said:
If i could join that would be great i'm level 27 fencer and i'd love to get some help i'll try to be on as much as possible

Yeah you can join, like i said to bugleboy, u can can have any title you want, i'll add u to the crusader subforum and all u need to do is post ur friends id in the firends id section ^^ ty

bodyhunter

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
also can my title be Key Blade Weilder

Red Dragon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I would like to join the Crusaders, and I would be well suited to a title of T'lan Imass Warrior

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Accepted, wow an old member ur extra welcome in the Crusaders.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Ryan has been kicked for cheating.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I have no idea what that even meant, J-M.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Allow me to explain.
J-M v2.5.5 said:
WE HAVE AN O.
WE HAVE A W.
WE HAVE AN N.
WE HAVE AN E.
WE HAVE A D.

WE HAVE OWNED, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Put 'em together, and...
J-M v2.5.5 said:
WE HAVE OWNED, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Hows My Teaching? Call 0800-Nail-In-My-Coffin

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Nevermind, I'm high.

^?

I didn't really read what he was saying with the "WE HAVE AN O", so I thought he was trying to do something with "ano", which didn't make sense. The format I'm used to is "Give me an O" ;-)

RP199302

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Ryan got owned for being a little cheating **** and I figured I'd post that in a big, bold font so people would notice it.

.. :?

Ouch.. But none the less I guess I deserved that.

To the crusaders guild: I'm sorry for what I have done and I regret my actions greatly, What I did was unforgivable at the very most; And I understand that I needed to be punished for my wrong doing.

I'm okay with that, And I apologize to all of the Master Sword: Continued community for my actions and what I did. I disgraced my guild with my wretched and up most backstabbing actions, And worst of all; I lost many friends upon that.. I'm dearly sorry for what I have done.

I'm not pleading for any pity nor sorrow for anyone, I'm simply coming clean and admitting that I am quite sorry for what I have done.. And If you chose to never forgive me; I understand quite clearly.

As for Wessiberv, I'm sorry that I did such a disgraceful thing to your guild as I'm sure I've slandered the good ways that the guild follows; I am a screw up for doing that; I apologize.

I will not lie, From now on I do propose that I shall be 100% fair and good will from this point on; And I shall do all I can to make it up for my unforgivable actions. That. I. Promise.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
RP199302 said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Ryan got owned for being a little cheating **** and I figured I'd post that in a big, bold font so people would notice it.

.. :?

Ouch.. But none the less I guess I deserved that.

To the crusaders guild: I'm sorry for what I have done and I regret my actions greatly, What I did was unforgivable at the very most; And I understand that I needed to be punished for my wrong doing.

I'm okay with that, And I apologize to all of the Master Sword: Continued community for my actions and what I did. I disgraced my guild with my wretched and up most backstabbing actions, And worst of all; I lost many friends upon that.. I'm dearly sorry for what I have done.

I'm not pleading for any pity nor sorrow for anyone, I'm simply coming clean and admitting that I am quite sorry for what I have done.. And If you chose to never forgive me; I understand quite clearly.

As for Wessiberv, I'm sorry that I did such a disgraceful thing to your guild as I'm sure I've slandered the good ways that the guild follows; I am a screw up for doing that; I apologize.

I will not lie, From now on I do propose that I shall be 100% fair and good will from this point on; And I shall do all I can to make it up for my unforgivable actions. That. I. Promise.

Allright, i forgive u but ur not coming back in >.>, i would recruit u abck in if u were going to be honest this time but i know most of my guild wouldn't want u too, it would give a bad rep to my guild aswell.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Step 1 to making the community hate you less.. Tell Thothie (Via PM, FFS) how you cheated so he can plug holes >_>

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I don't give a damn and fuck about your apologies. I serious.

Lol, pimpstaisms are the future.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Removal of Bugleboy (reklessfire) and an addition to the guild: coleSlaw - Sir Slaw