jon50559

Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
RiP
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
As if we appreciate someone coming in and asking to buy the domain :?

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wait, you're getting defensive because people are scrutinizing the company that wants to buy the domain to their mod?

Really?

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Witness of God said:
Perhaps my concept artist was doing work for Sega he is a famous concept artist. Although all that concept art is for the game I have full rights and e-mail proof from the artist Rado. If you dont believe me you can e-mail him [email protected] or http://radojavor.deviantart.com/ asking him if pvgsoft has rights as well for website ownership do who.is

Thank you JM for the compliments. Its good to see you again. I am starting to remember why I left the community. It seems the negative attitudes are still floating around.
I've played Empire Total War, though, and some (if not all) of these images are used in the game itself. They are what is shown every time the player has to sit through a loading screen. That said, I have no idea how intellectual property rights actually work. It may very well be that you have rights to material that is used in someone else's product. It does seem a bit strange that Sega/Creative Assembly would allow that, though.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Let's be nice for a moment here. Witness of God has been part of this community for longer than most of you and as far as I remember, he never did anything wrong.
He's not the Krayman / Kokris kind of guy who'd blatantly copy someone's stuff (in this case concept art) and label it as his own game studio's work.

Maybe the "Hey guys I'm back from hibernation and I want to buy the domain" approach was a bit funny, but I'm not really foreseeing any horrible consequences. So what's all the fuss about again?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Maybe the "Hey guys I'm back from hibernation and I want to buy the domain" approach was a bit funny, but I'm not really foreseeing any horrible consequences. So what's all the fuss about again?

This, exactly. I have no problems with him being back, but i do appreciate thats this welcome back doesnt turn things upside down here.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
1279222879320.png