bludgeon?

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
okay.. what in the name of all that is logical and presumble i ask this.
what the F*CK is a bludgeon? it sounds very.. odd.. and i've googled it but got no results what is it please respond and spread some light on this

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Bludgeon deamons are obscure greek mythology, and basically appear and behave very much like minotaurs.

In MSC:
Demon Bludgeons: There once existed a bludgeon tribe named Darkhoof that subjected themselves to Lor Malgoriand and became Bludgeon Demons. The Bludgeon Demons are corrupted, they now have red fur, and shiny yellow eyes, they are adept at firemagic and necromancy

I *think* that's a Lanethan quote. But for all I know, BS from little G may have infected the wiki.

See also: things that Little G likes far too much. (Undmael, dogcats)

See also:
Le Crap Model
Le Crap Model Deluxe
Le Possibly Maybe Pending Model

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Demon Bludgeons: There once existed a bludgeon tribe named Darkhoof that subjected themselves to Lor Malgoriand and became Bludgeon Demons. The Bludgeon Demons are corrupted, they now have red fur, and shiny yellow eyes, they are adept at firemagic and necromancy

I *think* that's a Lanethan quote. But for all I know, BS from little G may have infected the wiki.
There's not a chance in hell that quote is from Lanethan. Gurluas tends to spam the Wiki with his bludgeon stories, as you said.

I'd be shocked if Lanethan actually wrote that.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
True... That entry looks a little clean to be Little G's writing though... Upon searching, I've found some others however... Jeeze, this is going to take awhile to clean.

If yer going to add mention to Dreadwind in the Wiki - you have to add one for EOL as well. ;)

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
DOGCAT!!! catdog is something different...

yes i added my stories of bludgeons to the lore...supposedly...

as for dreadwind, eol died soo... that thing was added before i joined up with ceriux

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Alright, please do not add to mythology in the Wiki without running it through Lanethan. He is our world creator and mythological quality control. ;)

...and we all love Little G. He's like the special little brother we never had... Severly lacking in the quality control department, mayhaps, but certainly, umm... Dedicated. ;)

Cernobylsky

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thx for explanation tho.... anyways u know why i started to check (and reply) MS:C forums more than before (i was just checking some interesting news and updates but never replied) ? (ok im gonna offtopic, so :) NEW MODEL OF BLUDGEON WOULD BE NICE ! :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Little G lost it long before I met him. ;) For some reason I suspect he was very young, and there were likely cows involved.

Korkis666 attempted to get a "cmd to put items in chests" by taking credit for Oedipus' map Island1.bsp. He did manage to scamper away with a partial script list before I found out.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Lost what?

ps. the first crapmodel aint the original crapmodel look at the nose, its my reskin.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Innocent... yet he has been exposed to this forums of vulgar filth so much more than you Iselore :p
*view his post count*

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Gurluas said:
Lost what?

ps. the first crapmodel aint the original crapmodel look at the nose, its my reskin.
Gurluas said:
Bludgeon bludgeon?

Bludgeon: bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon, bludgeon bludgeon bludgeon.
Bludgeon translator for the win!