yet another rollback

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
Same thing as before, was reset to 5 hp on TWO this time. whats causing this anyways?

steamid STEAM_0:1:54845059
slot 1 and 2 (left and middle)

before 9:30 PM EST 1/10/14

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Oh... Were you with Rich at the time? I was under the impression he was alone, which makes this even more mysterious.

...and I've no clue... I suspect it has something to do with the new HLDS - as there were little to no code changes, and certainly none on the FN side of things.

*sigh* We really need version control of the engine... Not even sure if Green Light would really get us that, save *maybe* at least to freeze things in place as they are now.

...and yeah, really weird that it'd affect an unloaded character. :\

In any case, done.

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Oh... Were you with Rich at the time? I was under the impression he was alone, which makes this even more mysterious.

...and I've no clue... I suspect it has something to do with the new HLDS - as there were little to no code changes, and certainly none on the FN side of things.

*sigh* We really need version control of the engine... Not even sure if Green Light would really get us that, save *maybe* at least to freeze things in place as they are now.

...and yeah, really weird that it'd affect an unloaded character. :\

In any case, done.

Yeah, i was with Rich both times it happened. Well it wasn't really an unloaded character either, i clicked on the second one by accident.

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
Rather than flooding the forums I would rather just reply to this one. I need another rollback because I dropped a vorpal tongue down a pit :\ . before 4:10 EST, slot 1, same id as above

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Stop feeding the pits, damnit! (...they get gassy...)

In any case, done.