xp_chart

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
in my attempts to think of ways to temporarily bypass the 100% skill bug...i have come up with one that should be fairly workable :O

simple idea really, and it lets you see how much xp (numerically) you would need to level anyways!

goes like this -

you'd go into console..and type "xp_chart", then it would show you how much xp you need in each stat.

like so.

Code:
stat        proficiency    balance    power

Sword
MA
SA 
Axe 
Blunt
Fire
Ice
Lightning
Divination
Affliction

bugleboy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i like it ^_^....hehe i was just in a server w/ u lol xD

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
yeah, i was playing for a bit...got bored though, thats happening alot recently (not the fault of MSC - its something else)

anybody else for or against this? and can i get a 'is this possible' from thothie?

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i just want to see if it's possible, and if people want to see thothie make it into a feature

it's not really something that needs to be a poll, since it doesn't hinder people who just play the game normally.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
It ain't. :/

There's a function to pull how much xp you need to the next level, but it is designed to work with one of the older incarnations of the skill code, and doesn't pull up proper anymore.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Plus I would rather have this in the skills (default p) menu anyways. I wouldn't want to go to console and type.

But speaking of the p menu. It would be very nice if it dynamically changed, rather than pressing p twice to get a new percentage reading.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
That certainly would be nicer than trying to remember the percentages...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Client reads the stats in when he opens the menu. There's no client event upon a stat change I can use to update it... I suppose I could have the menu re-draw itself every few seconds while its open though.