Wow, a lot happened whilst I was gone...

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
I've been away from the game for a few months to REALLY focus on my exams. Today was my last exam so I decided to take a look at MS:C to see how it had progressed... It was nice to see new items and the pet system added but obviously there was something that pushed that all aside. I've read what I can but there are pages of posts and arguments, accusations and asshattery from people that just isn’t worth my time.

MS:C has always been a good time killer for me. One of the longest surviving Half-Life mods that went so under rated. It’s a shame to see this happen but all good things must come to an end. I did see it going down hill a few months back but I thought it had picked itself up along the line. Thothie (If you’re still here) I must give many thanks to you, for working on this project out of your own free time for no monetary gain. I also give thanks to all those who helped the mod in anyway, be it donations, models, maps, code etc. One last thanks to those that helped me, I’ve really enjoyed the game.

I guess what I’m trying to say is: I’m out. I’m months behind in content and after seeing what’s happened, I don’t have any urge to catch up. I have no idea what to believe and who’s in the right or wrong so rather than taking sides, I’m simply going to step down. I will probably check back to MS:C one day, to see if it recovered but as of now I’m gone.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Good game then. Was fun playing with you. We will prevail, don't you worry about that. :wink: