1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is "recent posts"?

Discussion in 'MSC Official Servers and MSC Website' started by Kanta, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Kanta

Kanta Active Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    The recent posts window on the right side of the front page is missing, is this just me?

2. The Man In Black

The Man In Black Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Developer RiP

Jul 9, 2006
    NewPosts.png

Still there. Although if you're viewing on mobile (or just with a window with width too small) it moves it to the bottom below the last forum listing.

3. Kanta

Kanta Active Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    ... Weird, it was completely missing when I just opened the website. It has never done that before.

RIP. My bad I guess.

4. The Man In Black

The Man In Black Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Developer RiP

Jul 9, 2006
    Maybe you just caught it on its lunch break :)

Kanta likes this.
  5. Thothie

Thothie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Developer

Apr 8, 2005
    psycho-oligist
    lost
    Think if yer not logged in, "new posts" doesn't show up, cuz it doesn't know which are new for ya.

6. zeus9860

zeus9860 Adventurer Crusaders Blades of Urdual The True Followers of the Lost

Feb 28, 2008
    Troll
    lolwut
    Kanta, you are not alone, i also noticed that yesterday and thought someone had messed with the forums or something. Right now it displays this thread as the unique result.

Something must have happened but it doesn't matter, since it is still there.

7. PY004

PY004 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Jun 11, 2010
    Male
    New York City
    Updates. Forum will be migrating to a newer version as soon as I get good enough. I've done a couple test migrations and I think we will be good to go soon.