1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What spell is that?

Discussion in 'MS:Continued Discussions' started by ReBoot, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ReBoot

ReBoot New Adventurer

Jan 1, 2007
    Student
    Germany
    My inventory contains a "tome of undead cre". What spell is that? Does not look like "summon undead". Could anyone explain me the spell before I memorize something I maybe don't need?

2. The Man In Black

The Man In Black New Adventurer Developer RiP

Jul 9, 2006
    Tome of Undead Creation = Summon Undead.

3. Netrogor

Netrogor New Adventurer Blades of Urdual

Jul 3, 2005
    Army Corps of Engineers
    My information.
    Throw it away. I bogged my spells list down with one of those too... wish I hadn't... summoning skeletons is completely worthless; as you rarely get gold (if ever) from their kills, they are agonizingly weak, and there is no XP reward for them either.

If you get the scroll, you could keep it for the sake of summoning up hit-takers when fighting a boss... albeit most bosses you fight by the time you can use the scroll or tome will one-hit-kill the skeletons anyways...

4. Thothie

Thothie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Developer

Apr 8, 2005
    psycho-oligist
    lost
    Skeletons are pretty nasty actually... My FN chars SC is only 10 and he can take down trolls with two or three of em. (Not to mention slaughter entire armies of bandits). They are certainly excellent lures for maps like Foutpost, where you don't want them to die instantly.

Plus you can combine them with rats to make stair cases. ;)

5. Netrogor

Jul 3, 2005
    Army Corps of Engineers
    My information.
    What drugs are you on :oldshock:

I've summoned five skellies all at once on my lvl fourteen (14) SC character, Vivi, and they ALL died fighting one troll!! I wanna know what secret you have for your skellies (and no, they weren't hideous cave trolls; normal trolls like the stone lobbing ones)!! Unfair that mine die while yours live!

6. The Man In Black

The Man In Black New Adventurer Developer RiP

Jul 9, 2006
    Probably the same secret with his Rebuke. Thothie just has hacked spells ;-)

7. Netrogor

Jul 3, 2005
    Army Corps of Engineers
    My information.
    He knows all of the good sploits.... probably put them in purposefully for temp-uses (until we found them too) just like the makers of mecklenburg maps for TSRP -_-

8. Thothie

Thothie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Developer

Apr 8, 2005
    psycho-oligist
    lost
    Well Troll Lobbers one-hit my skeletons. Granted, they almost one-hit ME too. :| (If I don't dodge) But yeah, regular trolls will go down to three, sometimes four level 10 skeles.

9. charcolishen

charcolishen New Adventurer

Feb 11, 2007
    Reminds me...

I'm guessing these aren't separate spells and the first one has been replaced with the Armored Undead, right?

Also does a summoned Shadahar (spelling?) have circle of death? That would be wickedness. =<