walkthrough?

Kevintoxxx

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hi everyone adventurers!
i must ask if is posbible to add in the pag not a wiki i fact a walkthrough abaut the quest in the mod
because some quest no have info abaut wat to do if you find a objet random wat you not loking for but is gona be great if we have a walkthrough abaut quest is only that sory my inglish is not well :/ i hope you understant

Kev From Argentina!

Kermit

Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
MSR Developer
Reaction score
would be helpful yeah, but I think part of the game is asking other players and gathering informations that way!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I had a "power leveling to 20" guide around here once, but I can't seem to find it now - it'd be pretty dated info anyways.

Basically it follows the level pattern of most classic MMOs, spending some time in in the start town of Edana: Kill rats, upgrade to boars, sell stuff to Ike, buy new stuff, rinse/repeat and keep buying and rotating weapons and skills and armor until 50+hp or so, then head off to the immediately connected maps, such as Thornlands, and maybe Edana Sewers. Sell stuff to Olof in Thornlands for greater profits, keeping in mind that Helena also has some good low level shopping.

If you type "listmaps" in console, the game will give you some suggestions as to where to go. That same information is available in this thread with a visual representation as to how those maps connect in this other thread.

The most valuable information, such as which items are where, will come from other players in game or by joining a guild, as is encouraged by the rules.