Unfortunately I need to request another rollback

Failville's Mayor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yeah sorry for being so annoying recently, but I don't want to waste all the time I put into my character thus far. More to the point, I need the rollback to July 19, 2011, at 12:00 p.m. Central time. I keep getting an error that reads reliable channel overflow, which tells I have a lot of items on my character. Thank you for your assistance.

Failville's Mayor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Bah sorry forgot about the information.
STEAM_0:0:29225411
Character slot 1

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
FN is down for the next week or so, thus I cannot do this rollback just now. Hopefully I remember to go back over these threads in a week, and if not, you can pester me again. :)

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thothie said:
FN is down for the next week or so, thus I cannot do this rollback just now. Hopefully I remember to go back over these threads in a week, and if not, you can pester me again. :)

FN will be online tonight!

FN's downtime is not due to the server being replaced, FN server will be replaced next month. It's due to changes to the network setup, which is expected to be finished by my host around 12PM EDT, 4PM at the latest.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
As I said elsewhere, I can't seem to connect to it for now though. :\

Failville's Mayor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Ah is that so then? Well anytime it's possible is good enough, I'm in no real hurry to play at this moment. My current objective is getting 30 Martial Arts, and I really don't want to do that all at one time. It'll drive me crazy.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done...

This character file is larger than the old one - so I dunno... Store some stuff if you can.