Triple rollback

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Loaded into daragoth with about 6 or so people, got hit by the 5hp bug. Fortunately only 3 of us got hit by it. This happened at about 4:58 P.M. right after farming a few items, so the most recent save would be appreciated. Also, in the console, I noticed it printed this: *** Can't Access Character Menu - Character Loaded or Loading ***

DoctorDrew - slot 2, STEAM_0:0:1067405

Raikuza (STEAM_0:1:43899536 - character slot 1) and Skully (STEAM_0:0:38904436 - character slot 2) also got hit by it. The website still has an email verification issue going on, and they weren't able to make an account (this happened to me aswell back in 2007)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done, done, and done...

I'll ask RKS to look into e-mail verification thingie (though tis odd, I thought Skully had an account here...)

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Done, done, and done...

I'll ask RKS to look into e-mail verification thingie (though tis odd, I thought Skully had an account here...)

Thanks, yo :0)

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
D.Drew said:
The website still has an email verification issue going on, and they weren't able to make an account (this happened to me aswell back in 2007)

Can you PM me their e-mail addresses they were trying to use to sign up? I will have to look into the e-mail logs to find out why it's not being sent (or received). Back in 2007, there were temporary issues with sending to hotmail/Microsoft and yahoo due to the IP being internally black/grey listed by them. Those were resolved since then though.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Not absolutely sure, but we may be being blocked by gmail... I can register on my thothie.com accounts, but not on my gmail ones.

We may also be blocked by hotmail.com/live.com - or at least I didn't get a copy of the e-mail I sent via the forums to the g-mail account, as I requested - this account being on my hotmail.

Someone in our domain range may have been up to no good spam stuffs.