To Thothie or anyone who can help me

Thorius

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Please,tell me why everytime i open a chest or sometimes just even wait for Mob to spawn i get an error:"Cheating Attempted(Fake player Count)Logged [FN]....please please....i cant play like this.. :oldcry: :oldcry:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Things I would like to know:

Type of server (Ded/Listen) + (FN/ServerSide/LAN) chars
What chest/map
Are both STEAM accounts legal
If the characters are stored on the server/it's a LAN game, give me your save file name.

I have a hunch that I know what's up >_>

Thorius

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Things I would like to know:

Type of server (Ded/Listen) + (FN/ServerSide/LAN) chars
What chest/map
Are both STEAM accounts legal
If the characters are stored on the server/it's a LAN game, give me your save file name.

I have a hunch that I know what's up >_>
1:What do u mean by ur first question....
2:Every chest on every map...i cant open a chest without getting the error
3:What is Steam account :p ?
4:It's STEAM_ID_LAN.char
Sorry... :? :oops:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Do you.. Have Steam? http://www.steampowered.com . If you don't have steam, I'm wondering how you're running the game.

You only gave me one save file - what is your friend's?

I may have to try and get an ms.dll to you to find a result from one function. Incredibly annoying, but there appears to only be one function that could break down and cause these problems...

Thorius

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I dont have steam...im installing it now...thank u..
About my friends char....How can i know.. ?First..he hasnt played for 2 weaks,and i dont even know if he play anymore...his char deleted after one lightning storm and the power went off...Soo..i dont about his char...probably the same as mine...this char i told u about is in my own....Ded server...its a dedicated when u "Establish a Kingdom". right?

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thats listen server. And all will be well when you get steam.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
No, that's a listen server. I figured your friend was playing in the same room as you, or something like that, so his character would have been stored with you.

How exactly were you playing MS:C without Steam?

Oh, and you're going to find that your character will no longer load as soon as you start playing through Steam. Fair warning >_>. I'd advise you to start playing on FN. I'll see if I can find a thread for the explaination.

Edit:

FN FAQ

Chances are, you won't be allowed the FN password, but the majority of servers that are up are connected. Your FN character will transfer between all servers playing FN.

Thorius

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I cant play on FN servers,because i havent bought the game...i downloaded it from the net..so i dont have a proper CD Key...Anyway...i installed Steam...we'll see what will happen now...And ...what so curious about playing without steam...i still dont get it what does Steam have to do with "playing" the game...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Chests aren't going to work without Steam, which will likely involve you actually BUYING the game...

Diagnosing all the problems associated with not owning Steam...That could be a problem, and I don't exactly intend to do that >_>;;

Thorius

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Chests aren't going to work without Steam, which will likely involve you actually BUYING the game...

Diagnosing all the problems associated with not owning Steam...That could be a problem, and I don't exactly intend to do that >_>;;
Whats the price of the game....?I may realy buy it on 11 of january when im getting my sallary...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
It costs about $10 through Steam.

Thorius

New Adventurer
Reaction score
oooh cool...i thought its 60$ ore more...never thought of looking at the price of CS...well in my country people buy games only if they want to play in the Orig. servers...... :p But..well there are so many free servers for every game:Wow,Diablo II,Warcraft,Starcraft...so..its very rare someone to buy a game...well ill be an exception :p hehe ok i hope ill be playin' in FN in a weak or even less...