To reach the goal of no stolen stuff

Meru

New Adventurer
Heroes of Dawn
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I know that there is still alot of stolen stuff in the game and it is wanted to replace them all.

One of these stolen models is the Phlames Staff. I found a good looking model that could replace the stolen one.

@Thothie: If you say the poly is okay and the OBJ file fits I would buy this texture to replace the actual one.

@all: Tell me if you like it and want it as Phlames Staff skin

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-staff-fantasy/1067412

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Already replaced Phlame's Staff.

Though this one might be a nicer option, or useful for something else.

Not much left to replace, though going into the monster models and replacing their weapons as well is still a pain in the arse task I keep not getting around to.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude but I suggest you to donate npc models for use within ms:c, i'm sure that Thothie by now has enough donated weapon models to replace everything in the game and add new weapons aswell with the same donated content for the rest of ms:c's life cycle, in other words, he has a crapton of weapon models to use already. Donating a staff model to replace an already replaced staff, sounds pointless to me. Might aswell just make a new item out of it. Unless of course the current replacement for phlames is horrid, which i'm doubting it is.

You should research before buying aswell, turbosquid has creators with their own websites that sell the same work for much cheaper sometimes, so i advise you to google the creator before buying. One of these creators, for example is 3drt (3drt.com), the dude creates awesome stuff for a fantasy world type of game, alot of his work has already been donated to the game. Also ask Thothie if the thing you want to donate is already donated, last thing you want to do is donating the samething twice. It would be the samething as throwing money into the garbage bin.

There are other creators similiar to 3drt, i forgot their names though, a little research could lead you to nice things, trust me. Not that the staff model is bad, it just looks redundant overall.

If you want some suggestions, try something like this: https://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index ... tion_ids=1

PS: The necromancer model on that link was already donated, you can scratch that one off. There are other types of mages/Npcs from that one creator, you should check them out.

greatguys1

Epic Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I also wanna add that turbo squid and probably 3drt have scammers who try to sell you stolen content. Please research also before buying an item to see if it is legitimate.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Not sure 3drt has scammers since it's most likely just one guy/small team doing the stuff shown there, but the content from this user is posted in a couple of modelling websites, all of them have much higher sell values than the original site (3drt.com).

Turbosquid on the other hand is probably loaded with scammers, the first donation i made i ran into trouble. 3drt left turbosquid for some conflicting reason with the team there, they decided to sell his content at much higher values without his permition after leaving, which leads to a conflicting scenario that the creator says everything he has on turbosquid is being sold illegally.

Of course, if i was to support any of the two, i would support the creator obviously. Regardless if he is at fault or not for the conflicts between the two of them