To anyone who know's what a Juggalo is.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
What ya think of my face paint... its completely custom.

1417431198_m.png

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Is that one of the giant polar bears from in-game MSC?? The white face... with simple nubbish drawing... so UGLY!! It has GOT TO BE THE BEAR FROM MS_SNOW (Among other maps) !!! :oldlol:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I don't know much about Juggalo's but not bad.

Netrogor...you just called someone's art work ugly and nubbish with no implication that you were just messing with them. Good work.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
I don't know much about Juggalo's but not bad.

Netrogor...you just called someone's art work ugly and nubbish with no implication that you were just messing with them. Good work.

You're right, I didn't give any implications that I was joking around... let us totally throw aside the lol smiley face, that sound good? You know, this :oldlol:

Well, good work; you proved yourself a jackass on the forums through falsely accusing me :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that bud. Good job in any case Ceriux >_>

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i have enough drama in life as is. why do people tend to argue on the internet when they know it wont go anywhere? one of life's mysteries i guess

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
its because the internet is a completely open area for communication, introverts dont mind sharing their opinions...and almost no one can be intimidated over the internet...thus people express themselves (mostly) openly, and this leads to conflict...why you think nothing is accomplished is beyond me...i've had arguments with people over the internet that accomplished things -.-

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
arguments of course i mean "OMGZORZ LOL U R TEH FAG...LOLZORZ"

that kind of shit.. i mean arguing should be omitted from life.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, we'll get right on omitting arguing right after we finish with AIDS, hunger, poverty. Ya know, the little things >_>

There's always going to be arguing, it's how things get solved. I think perhaps you wish to get rid of stupidity or the "OMGZORZ LOL U R TEH FAG...LOLZORZ" as you put it. while arguing. You should talk to Darwin about that 'un.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Just so you realize the futility, you are now officially arguing about arguing. gen027.gif

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yup. This just proves that I'll argue about anything :)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Evil you want to stop argueing (at least around your own world)... become an optimist and agree to EVERYTHING! If somebody says Hitler was a kind, loving man towards Jews & Blacks; agree with them....

Personally I'd crack that type of person over the head, splinter his skull (if female, have a sister of mine do this) and leave him for dead. People who believe things along the lines of Hitler being nice (although intelligent, a great militaristic tactician... horrible virtues and philosophical beliefs, however) to Jews, Blacks, Buddhist, et cetera, et cetera, are likely inferiour of the mind, and should be exterminated for the purposes of a clean world (may seem like a Hitler alligned belief, but Hitler killed those who he considered inferiour; be it physically, or even a group of people |or singular person| who intimated him... like the Russians)....

WHEW:!: That was an overly long post, which'll probably bring about an Icy Hell on my head for saying all of that :D

Let the stereotypes lead in the World, for the World is already doomed to fall by them... as hypocrites.

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ive lost all respect for ceriux.
ICP is nice and all, but its nothing to label yourself with.
:|

juggalos in my opinion are... how do i put this...
ignorant and full of themselves.

yeah.

haha

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Vomica7 said:
Ive lost all respect for ceriux.
ICP is nice and all, but its nothing to label yourself with.
:|

juggalos in my opinion are... how do i put this...
ignorant and full of themselves.

yeah.

haha

how can u say this? Juggalo's are people... and all people are differnt which also should infer that all Juggalo's are differnt... maybe your just full of your self to accept the fact that someone isnt like you? and possibly likes differnt things than you, or even acts differnt than you?...

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
hey kokris...DONT LEECH IMAGES

people, to see the picture he posted (which has no signifigance whatsoever), right click and hit properties, then follow the URL - its the final boss from doom2

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
to me juggalos go into the catagory of slipknot fans.

and the face makeup stuff wasnt bad. :p

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
hey kokris...DONT LEECH IMAGES

people, to see the picture he posted (which has no signifigance whatsoever), right click and hit properties, then follow the URL - its the final boss from doom2

Well maybe your not quite as "Ignorant" as i though you were.