The Hunt and Attention Thread for Lanethan

Myrlance

Adventurer
Heroes of Dawn
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I would like to bring attention to everyone about the importance and greatness of Master Sword's past from the contributions of Lanethan.

Here is the link provided by The Oyster Hippopotamus, which he has given to me from a provided mediafire account.

This music contains most of Lanethan's work, content from other games and communities, and maybe even some from many in the community here itself. Credit is given to whomever requires it throughout the discussion of this thread, decyphering the work and content of this goldmine package of music content.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dqw2ja92161g1ak/Ye+Ancient+MasterSword+music.rar

I would like to attempt to also follow the trails and information left by Lanethan in order to meet him and give him a good ol' applause and virtual handshake for the work he has accomplished for MSC and perhaps the idea of returning to say hello to the community that is still thriving by the group of few.

Here is a few generic rules im going establish for this thread as to be followed as morals, not like anyone is going to get banned or removed or anything of that nature, it's just that I'd like to keep posts simple and on-topic to the thread in this section.

Please keep the content on topic to the music created by Lanethan and his history.
No off-topic content such as drama and talk about other games (unless lanethan has contributed towards them), etc..
Please, no criticism on the topic of the thread, this is a pan-sift attempt at MSC's history.

Feel free to contribute.

Myrlance

Adventurer
Heroes of Dawn
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I have also found a neat image while using VLC player to listen to the songs provided by Oyster.

lanethan.png

Could this VERY well be Lanethan?

It is up for discussion but it was a neat easter egg I found or perhaps lead into works from another person or community, or maybe the image was just thrown in for who knows what sake.

EDIT: YES IT IS DAN BRUINGTON lol.

Last edited:

Myrlance

Adventurer
Heroes of Dawn
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Well this was easy, I found his facebook and continuing to have a conversation.

Anywhoo, this thread will be limited to his history other than music on MSC I guess.. :)

Kanta

Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
i have a picture of lanethan in my backyard sorry its kinda blurry
aLszFGX.jpg