The Holy Crusade

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Betrayer of the court... to your information you were not banned from bou...just netrogor's server

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok... Stop talking about all this BoU BS, stay off my guilds post unless you mean business.

Thank you,
Krayman

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okay. My business is a complaint. It involves you, the leader. My complaint is... why did you make a Guild and turn out with only one person in it? (thus far to my knowledge) That one person appears to be you.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Didn't he say 'more active'? 'Cause there's certainly a lack of people.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
so far I have recruited 7 players. I am NO LONG IN BoU, so I no long CARE about BoU and its players.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tentadrilus said:
I did, but what I ment by that is more guild events, not just a couple lvl 15's thinkin they sweet with a BoU crest and givin away spoilers.

More team work!
More Guild events!
More support!

Obviously It shows that BoU has more players but also more as*holes.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
kray1091 said:
Tentadrilus said:
I did, but what I ment by that is more guild events, not just a couple lvl 15's thinkin they sweet with a BoU crest and givin away spoilers.

More team work!
More Guild events!
More support!

Obviously It shows that BoU has more players but also more as*holes.

I can see your gratitude for your items in thanks to BoU members already (I distinctly remember greeting you by giving you my boneblade when you were recruited to BoU, you sure are an ingrate).

Well, I suppose if BoU doesn't have Guild events of any kind... it would have to be because we are currently working on internal improvements :p

Besides, we don't give away *spoilers*... we give out Guild Perks for those in Guild by working together (I know, working together is rare Kray).

Hmmm.... Delicious... the taste of somebody who doesn't know how to compose a sentence worthy of a third grader attempts to judge an entire sect of the MSC gaming world :oldlol:

Well anyways Kray, good luck with you Guild. And for those seven people, have them post inside of the topic; perhaps on a daily basis to make sure they remain active (since BoU does have a flooding issue with members).

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The only bone blade Ive ever had was the one I got myself, Im starting to think you have someone else mixed up with me..

but yea anyways thanks for the luck gee I GUESS I could use it.
and sorry that I do not care about my grammar =)

J-M... Im not even going to answer that, just check the servers.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
People who play a server aren't necessarily a part of your Guild; there still exist the courtesy of listing their names on the forums so we know who they are :p

Well, I suppose it is all in my imagination that when you were under level 10 I gave you a courtesy weapon :oldlol:

Or maybe it was That Person With A K-Name? Who cares about it now, you have your own Guild; therefore an example to set for your underlings, so you should go & get some really good items (like helm of ice/fire resistance).

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I now have some memebers listed on my web site, I still have yet to remeber the others names that I didnt list :oldshock: .

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
J-M, you are a thief. You stole my jerk persona :O

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Um... Really Im sick of all this bullshit you guys are giving me. So fuck off all you assholes.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
HEY!!! This is your thread for your Guild, so act like a grown-up when talking to grown-ups! (I'm sure some part of the world considers twelve & up as adult, like Mexico). Sorry MiB, had to direct you out as a twelve year old...

Anyways, seriously kray, if people are giving you shit in this thread; contact Kuroneko and have him remove the wasteful post; make sure not to forget mine though :D