• No (improve my ideas if you can)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
We should have a suggestion forum, but that isn't what this thread is about

It deals with bows, I think Bows shouldn't be so accurate. It isn't too realistic that the arrow will hit the same spot each time if you don't move the mouse. Not having a crosshair is ok, but bows are still too accurate without it.

I suggest that the better bow you get, and the better arrows you get, and your archery skill alter how much the arrows deviate from the center of the screen.

This suggestion deals with arrows. Instead of having to buy arrows to use better arrows, how about buying an "arrow upgrade" that you could have in your quiver, then each shot would be that arrow, and to get better arrows, you would sell that upgrade and buy a better one. The upgrades would cost alot of gold, and would improve the damage, accuracy, and range of your arrows. Plus you wouldn't have to worry about running out of good arrows at a bad time, or finding the arrow you just shot to save arrows.

Example, if you bought the wood arrow upgrade, you would place it in your quiver, and voilia, infinite wooden arrows, same goes for broadhead, elven, ect. To balance this however, each upgrade would cost a signifigantly more amount, and be harder to obtain, like a npc could sell the most powerful ones in a hard-to-find well guarded area.

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
So it might be like so; ?

If I started an archer and worked up his abilities, at a certain point the ability "Upgrade Arrow Type" (Or something more creative) would show up and I could upgrade them with the right requirements? Hypothetically speaking, the upgrade arrow type ability is available at archery level 5, but I also need to have the kind of arrow that im going to upgrade to in hand. On top of this, certain arrow types are not obtainable until higher levels, so I have wooden arrows, I level my archery skill up until it's at level 5 so I could upgrade to broadhead arrows, so I go to get the broadhead arrow to upgrade to, but I also find elven arrows on the way, unfortunately I can't upgrade to those until im level 30 in archery or something. Is this your thought? I like it.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I hadn't thought of level requirements, but that would make it better, thank you

Splorch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thats cause everyone uses the elven long bow, and its cone i would say is about 4 pixels. How about instead of buying "upgrades" you buy or find magical quivers that give you the different arrows. I dunno...

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Actually, I use the tree bow because it's one handed, and still it seems extremely accurate, even though it is the first bow in the game. :)

Also, the way I said it, you wouldn't be buying the upgrades. You'd be allowed to use the upgrades at a certain level in archery. Granted however, you'd have to first find, or buy the arrow of the type you're upgrading to, but after that it's all in your quiver.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Kengou said:
Actually, I use the tree bow because it's one handed, and still it seems extremely accurate, even though it is the first bow in the game. :)

If I remeber right, it was a mess-up to have it be one-handed, and there will not be any one-handed bows in the newer ms's.

It is incredibly accurate, and after testing for a few minutes, holding my hand still and firing off shot after shot, they all landed in the exact same place. Same goes with all bows, all that changes between bows is the speed of the arrow, the speed at which you actually fire, and the effect of gravity on the arrow. Also certain arrows fly at straighter paths, but there is no horizontal changes in the arrow path.

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
can we get a orc with horns ?

and some female orcs waariors ?

and some orcs with 3 heads ?

and a giant grey bear ?

and what about a huge boar !?

hey hey i got more what about a ninja turtel ? :oldlol:

or superman ?

no no no, batman is better...

and a tank !

hey by the way can i get a ak47 ? or ColtM4A1 its better :)

no no can i have a jetpack and a hmg ?

and can we add some AI onos ? or lerks ?

or can i have kamehameha ?

hey i want to fight vegeta ! no no no cell !

and and i want kamehameha :D

and then add some cool loading prites for bow when you load bow

and a predator ? and maybe some aliens to ?

and can i get a shark to ?

HEY i got a perfect idear ! can i get a dinosaur ?

you know T-Rex ? or veloceraptor`? its cool

and make some zombies ?

and a command chair ?

hey and dont forget some really cars !

and i want to fight a frostmage or tempest to !

and of course i want a CT swat on my team...

Then at last i want a cool red dragon !

Can i have all that ? :oldlol: