Suggestion: Felewyn's Light

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Make Felewyn's light less useless...also where do you get it anyway?
i just had it ... cant remember how i got it.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I think it rather useful for a low lvl, not everyones first skill is going to be magic. I just wish it was easier to get :\

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Heh i think i was lvl 5 or something when i soloed that guy, i went onto a position so he couldent hit me, he would just run in one place and i just PSB'ed him

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
villager said:
I think it rather useful for a low lvl, not everyones first skill is going to be magic. I just wish it was easier to get :\

Torch?

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Two handed weapon? Shield? Apple? D:

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well, it is easy to get. Unless it's been fixed, the Lord of the Land guy at Deralia can't hit you.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Oh hes been fixed, but once they're a lvl10+ they start to play around with magic and the ring becomes almost useless.

Tirex

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Make the ring chargable, like go to the Temple of Felewyn and speak whit a priest, he/she will tell you to kill something and obtain something then return and he/she will imbue it whit the Light of Felewyn and the glow will become significaly bigger.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Tirex said:
Make the ring chargable, like go to the Temple of Felewyn and speak whit a priest, he/she will tell you to kill something and obtain something then return and he/she will imbue it whit the Light of Felewyn and the glow will become significaly bigger.

That idear I almost like... But we'd need the elven city for that. (ie. some place with a Temple of Felewyn.)

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i suppose Mynath in bloodrose does not work for that...oh and i was dissappointed too sort of... for listening to wavs i thought the ring was a gift from felewyn...

nevertheless it can still be...Nashalrath houses a dark secret...but we need a felewyn model...maybe i could edit the female elf and give her a golden plate and green hair?