Single Player Modifying

Wormz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Is there a way to boost xp gain in a single player game (Lan)? Or a godmode perhaps? I don't think you can solo every map without help.

Wormz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Is there a way to turn off dodging for my character in FN? I can't really play with it on because I keep jumping around when I hit the same walking keys twice and it uses up all my stam.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You can still dodge by holding shift (assuming it's bound to +speed) while that's in effect.

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Set ms_doubletapdodge to 0
I think this 'feature' should be off by default. In game I probably hear this question more than any other question from new and returning players.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Shall consider - I was hoping to introduce more situations where dodge was useful, and I keep it on myself... Though, yes, I do have a habit of unexpectedly tossing myself down a pit with it quite often.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Shall consider - I was hoping to introduce more situations where dodge was useful, and I keep it on myself... Though, yes, I do have a habit of unexpectedly tossing myself down a pit with it quite often.
Only time it was useful was when it was exploitable... and occasionally in PVP :roll: