Servers

Rocket117

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Is it just me or is every RKS server down, except for the 3 NY servers and 3 Chicago ones?

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Yeah the Europe ones are kinda down for 2 days sofar

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rideon said:
Yeah the Europe ones are kinda down for 2 days sofar
PayPal issues are giving my hands in a lot matters. Best with me and I shall have the servers back up as soon at possible.

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
I still have a feeling the Europe Servers are being used more than the US, do you have a graph for it? Would like to see that one ;P

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Servers are coming back within the next 24 hours. Alternative arrangements have been made.

I'll get you those graphs once the servers come back online. But as of about 6 -12 months ago, the EU server alone had the most people playing on it in terms of % of server slots occupied by time. However, the US servers collectively was occupied at least 3 times more by the same metric. Later on, LA servers were shut down due to lack of demand (very few players using it) and the TX server was shutdown for other reasons I cannot disclose here. That forced a bunch of people to shift to other servers. Unfortunately I got no details on that at the moment.

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
That surely is quite alot, back then more people played than now. However making 2 Graphs, 1 atm and 1 in a month would clearly show the activity, and as far as I'm thinking it would be about 80% europe and 20% us (Or even more, but the most people I see are from Europe or atleast have a low ping there (Including me))

Good to know that they're coming back so soon, thank you