Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Ewwww... Alright, done, I guess. :(

spaQQ

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sorry, but still same.

server crashed after load slot1 character, please rollback to more earlier like November

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I don't think rolling back will fix this problem unless you get rolled back ALOT, was going to post this yesterday before going to sleep but wanted to wait on the results. Thothie should check your character see what's up. Or you can try some stuff yourself and attempt to fix it yourself.

Does your character crash the server while loading or does it happen after sometime? Try loading the map char_recover if u can't load without crashing the server, see if it works there. If it does, take of all your equipment items that are equipped, drop them, see if any of them act weird. If they all look normal to you, pick them up, put in a container and try joining a server with a different map while being naked (only containers equipped). Also, check your containers ingame to see if you got containers inside containers. (eg: bags inside bags, or quivers inside bags, quivers inside quivers, spellbook inside bags, etc), if you do, remove the containers inside and drop them. These are known to corrupt your character and cause crashes at times.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Yeah... shields are still bugged for some people.

Smoker

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
if runeshield is equipped and load character will just make server crash, and when demonshield is equipped without runeshield still random crash.

fixed after put shields into galat but I'm fine with shields so seems like not happen to everyone.

no need to rollback now, thanks.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
spaQQ said:
Sorry, but still same.

server crashed after load slot1 character, please rollback to more earlier like November
I can load the first slot character fine, though the slot 2-3 character slots don't load, suggesting maybe it is corrupt somehow. (Or slot 2 is.)

The characters from November seem identical to those from January (guessing you took a long hiatus). So, while I've done as you asked, I dunno if it's gonna help. Hrmmm...

spaQQ

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Uh, all things is just like what zeus and smoker said, thanks for help :D