Rollback request.

PyroManiac

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've and a bunch of other people playeed catacombs, and I finally get healing circle tome for my alt. After that, I asked my friend to transfer HC tome and holy lance to my alt, so we switch from chicago servers to more stable, european servers. I drop HC tome and holy lance to him, and FAIRLY wait 10 seconds as the server asked me. However, he managed to transfer HC tome for me, but my holy lance is gone now...

The transfering system between chars really need a fix, or maybe create specific bank that can do it for you. :p Afterall, I feel like deceived, as I am fairly wait those 10 seconds and count them in my mind, even though I remember 5 seconds is usually enough to wait. But even then, after I fairly wait 10 seconds (and maybe slightly more), it's still not happened to be correct and holy lance vanished from the inventory of my friend...

As for now, I'd really like to have rollback.

Happened around 04:40 Moscow time. (All times are UTC + 3 hours)

| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:11436059
char slot 2 (middle)

B.N

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm his friend and he gave me those me items.
We DID wait 10 seconds,however it still disappeared from my inventory...
SAISGN5.jpg
4wwQwyu.jpg
g7OxlJ8.jpg
dPyMgKu.jpg
G5jE0rR.jpg

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done.

Was considering adding a trade function, once upon a time, but it wouldn't be any more reliable - would just stop thieves from snatching up stuff as they ran by, and it'd also be exploitable (probably in even more ways than I'm predicting).

PyroManiac

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Done.

Was considering adding a trade function, once upon a time, but it wouldn't be any more reliable - would just stop thieves from snatching up stuff as they ran by, and it'd also be exploitable (probably in even more ways than I'm predicting).

Thank you.

Extra question: where I can get poison cloud tome?? I've look everywhere and even played catacombs several times, no one seems to know, or say this item no longer drops, which sounds really unfair.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
1346724000736537.jpg

It's umm... Somewhere old and umm... Bloody... With a lotta poison skeles...

Though one of the quests required to reach said maybe currently bjorked. :\

PyroManiac

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
1346724000736537.jpg

It's umm... Somewhere old and umm... Bloody... With a lotta poison skeles...

Though one of the quests required to reach said maybe currently bjorked. :\

That is what I expected to hear. :/ This is why I asked this question, because this map which hasn't been fixed for over year and half and that is the only one map with poison cloud tome is currently broken... Guess, I hope I can obtain it in upcoming update, though I still have two small things to suggest, that I hope are easy and quick to implement in game. :p

EDIT: just now, 2 mins ago did another catacombs quest, and got blizzard tome that I needed. So I wanted to transfer it and two forgetful pots as well. This time I wait around 20 seconds. But guess what?? I managed to transfer two forgetful potions, but my blizzard tome is vanished from my friends inventory... What the hell?? He aint even got much items with himself, around 61.

No I don't want another rollback, neither it gonna help, though I wasted like a hour to get that damn blizzard tome. Seems like even newbie items are so rare to spawn for solo running... Did keledros like 10 time, no blizzard tome, neither scroll so far... So yeah, it was sad and dissapointing it was vanished after I got it after that so god damn annoying catacombs map.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
There are places to find these things besides Catacombs that still work fine. (And for the blizzard scroll, at least, there are far better places to look.)

Keledros' scrolls all have an equal drop chance, and his chest always has one of them... But umm... Nonetheless, you could farm him for years and not find that particular scroll.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
The reason why this is happening most likely is because your friend picks up both items but only holds one of the items in hands long enough to "save it" in the character data. So once you leave or he reconnects, it vanishes.

Picking up 2 items, one on each hand also might make one of them go poof.

Besides these two issues, sometimes the character transfer thingie doesn't work, but that isn't frequent from my own experience. With some bad luck that would happen once in 10 transfers, when you drop something for someone else to transfer and no transfer message shows up, which means the item wont be saved on the new character.