Rollback request

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Hello,

SteamID: 0:1:3722134
Slot: 1
Happend when: About 15mins from now (Look when posted, because i dont know the timezone lol)

Reason: Overflowing due to 75 Items +

Was looking what i had in my second boh. As i tooked it out i was overflowing in an instant.

And i was trying char_recover but it didn't work

Regards,
Rideon

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You don't know what time zone you're in? Jeeze, and I thought I traveled a lot when I was young... ;)

Forums are GMT-9 (which I guess means they're in the ocean somewhere), I'm GMT-8, and the FN server is Eastern... So umm... I could see the confusion, but if I have your time zone, I can do the higher math. ;)

In any case, done.

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
I actually dont care about my Timezone (Germany i guess its something with +1) :p

And thanks :D

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thothie said:
You don't know what time zone you're in? Jeeze, and I thought I traveled a lot when I was young... ;)

Forums are GMT-9 (which I guess means they're in the ocean somewhere), I'm GMT-8, and the FN server is Eastern... So umm... I could see the confusion, but if I have your time zone, I can do the higher math. ;)

In any case, done.

Funny thing is FN server is actually in Central Timezone area. However, to make things simpler to work with, I initially ha them all set to UTC. Then got confused, so I ended up setting them all to eastern.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
tardis-usb-hub.jpg