Rollback Request - Saiyan Avatar

Saiyan Avatar

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Today, February 9, 2010 - just happened at about 8:10pm est or so...give me the latest you can before that please.
Slot 1
STEAM_0:1:4056683 13 00:13 223 0
Character name: Saiyan Avatar

Explanation: I was on Aleyesu [edit courtesy of Silent, thanks], captured a wolf, map got bugged, and I picked up a key in the lava. We changed levels, character was gone.

Are wolves part of quest data? Maybe that's what happened b/c my quest data is messed up?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* Yes, wolves depend on quest data to track their XP and pokéball state... :\

In the next patch, even the state of your armor is going to depend on quest data, not to mention so many other things in the future so...

I think, what I'm going to have to do, and it is going to be a monumental effort, mind you, is recreate your character from scratch under a developer server, and copy it back over. I don't think I'll be able to replicate the exact amount of ammo you have for arrows, and maybe one or two other things, but I'll try to give you some extras to compensate.

Hopefully you are the last person to ever have this exact issue, I don't think I could take the time to do this again.

Give me a bit of time to pull this off.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Alright... Done.

Few things:

• I rebuilt both your chars... I've given your characters a +1 in all their skills to comepensate for now being at the bottoms of the new levels.
• Couldn't replicate his amunition, so I've given your main a bunch of blessed and explosive bolts (100 ea), but they are weighing him down quite a bit. (Might want to sell or shoot some off - next patch your BoH will hold more stuff, which should help.)
• Gave you your winter wolf back. (Albiet at XP 0, but I doubt you got much chance to train him before you corrupted.)
• Tossed all your main's tickets into his galat storage chest.
• Your inventory is a mess, of course. Most everything is in the backpack and weapon strap.
• You'll lose all your quickslots, and will likely get slapped with some old helptips again.

Other that, he should be dandy, and better off than he was... Just rearrange your inventory and quick slots, and hopefully, you'll be golden from now on.